Welcome Guest

[Rejected] Request Moderators

LeartMisinii

•  Nick: Main Craft
  •  Real name (Not mandatory to say it): Its Mounir but call Main Craft its better
  •  Age?: /
  •  Where are you from?(country and city): Egypt
  •  Describe yourself (at least 30 words): Im a person who treats people only by the way they treat him like (+) for (+) nd (-) for its same and im a games lover
  •  Note some of your qualities: I'm experienced on managing things because i already worked on communities most of them re discord one where you need experience to manage it.
  •  Tell us some of your defects: I'm lazy.
  •  Had you before any kind of responsabilities(describe it): I was a manager in Arabian-Servers Automix Servers (Sorry if its not able to mention communities names..)
  •  Which Games you play? and for how long (per-day)?(each of them): CSGO EVERYDAY AND SOME FIVEM
  •  On which category/categories have you been active lately?(describe your activity): I was active in Melody-Tunes Projects because its an interesting project and i have my friends already members there
  •  Which category/project you want to care off?: Melody-Tunes and maybe others why not
  •  How well you speak English?(and other languages): English - Arabic
  •  Do you use Discord? Do you active on our server CSOS?: I'm a member yes, i'm watching things all the time but not writing too much 
  •  For how long can you be active after you get accepted?(days, weeks, months, years): We can't know about god's plans but i'm interested to stay here all the time inshallah
  • Why you prefer to be staff here?: What's the special thing here?: Because its interesting and i hv many friends here and i havent those vibes of communities and idk for many years ago
  •  Contact methods: Main Craft
  •  Last request link: First nd last

AeNHLDs.gifZombie

hi @Main Craft you have to be active on 2 projectors for example Reviewers,Jornalist/or Melody Tunes you choose where you want to be

for now I'm giving you PRO, I'm waiting to see you on the projects... make a request and weit to accepted you cordinator and set your tasks.

BirSaNNAeNHLDs.gifZombie

٭゛   ٭ ゛   ٭ ゛   ٭ ゛ ٭゛

SENIOR-OWNER - STREETZM

This text is copied from @UmbrO topic.

Create another topic with your own informations, doing something like this again could add you to the blacklist take it as a warn.

Rejected.

• Like 2

• Destrix changed the title to [Rejected] Request Moderators
  • rxven. locked this topic