Welcome Guest

[Hardware] Intel Core i9-14900K and Core i5-14600K Review: an evolution waiting for Meteor Lake

PP JuKuzai

Past, present and future of Intel Core architecture
Intel has been pushing the intellectual property of its Intel Core processors to the extreme for more generations than would initially be desirable. Basically we have witnessed one generational evolution after another, from Skylake to Alder Lake (12th Gen Intel Core) with its hybrid architecture and performance cores (P) and efficient E cores.

intel-core-i5-14600k-y-core-i9-14900k-00

Although this hybrid architecture represented an important qualitative leap, it is still an evolution of known architectures. The E cores, without going any further, are related to the Atom processors that Intel developed for netbook computers back in 2008. Raptor Lake (13th Gen Intel Core) was the evolution of Alder Lake and now comes Raptor Lake Refresh, in The 14th Gen Intel Core.

intel-core-i5-14600k-y-core-i9-14900k-1-

Manufacturing technologies have also stuck a bit for Intel. The 14 nm manufacturing technology became a succession of “+”, until reaching the Intel 14 nm++ node, alluding to successive optimizations of this same node. It is true that Intel managed to bring this node to transistor densities similar to the 10 nm of other manufacturers such as TSMC, but it was not until Ice Lake in 2019 when the transition was made to 10 nm, which is still in force under the Intel name 7, until next year when the 5nm Intel 4 will arrive.

Hardware

✅️ TV FÚTBOL  ✅

✅️ NETFLIX  ✅

✅️ PELÍCULA ✅

❌️PC ❌

❌️TS3 ❌

✅️ DISCORD  ✅

✅️ NOTICIAS 17:00 ⏰

✅️ ANIME 17:00 ⏰

✅️ SPOTS  17:00 ⏰

Well I really hope they keep it under q certain price becuz every time they release a new graphics card or processor the price is increased by 20-30 Percent 

N Powered Hosting - Get Services Today