Welcome Guest

[Sports] LIONEL MESSI CONFESSED A FOOTBALL WISH TO ZINEDINE ZIDANE

PP JuKuzai

The Argentine Lionel Messi, forward of Inter Miami, assured that when he sees the number 10, Diego Armando Maradona comes to mind and considered that "everyone wanted to be like him, although none of them became like him," in a conversation with the Frenchman. Zinedine Zidane in Miami published this Thursday by Adidas.

"For us Argentines, 10 is a very special number, because you see 10 and Maradona comes to mind. We wanted to be like him, although later no one became like him, the desire was that. Maradona was 10 and the player we admired," Messi said in the long talk with Zidane.

"I saw little of Diego, when he went to Newell's in his final stage he was six or seven years old and I don't remember, just like the 1994 World Cup. I was a kid, I don't remember much. Then I saw videos. He is our reference, our idol "For us, Diego is something very strong that will continue to be there for many more years, I have no doubts. My children know about Diego without ever having seen him, by video, from what we have," he added.

Messi stated that he had a lot of appreciation for his compatriots Pablo Aimar and Juan Román Riquelme and said that the 10 is a position that has been lost in modern football.

"A lot has been lost now. The position I had before reflected that it was the hook, now with the 4-3-3 or 4-2-2, it is true that there are few left. Our number 10, which characterized the Argentine number 10, Riquelme , Aimar, there are few or none. The 10 does not fit into those systems or it is difficult to put it in. That is why the training of those players was lost," he said.

Messi also acknowledged that when he was at Paris Saint Germain he suffered from not wearing the number 10 shirt. In France, when Neymar wore that number, the Argentine chose the number 30.

"When I was in Paris, I didn't have the 10. I was used to wearing it, although I didn't care and nothing happened, I did miss not having it a lot. Then I got used to it, because I debuted with the 30," he said.

In a very calm conversation, Zidane and Messi exchanged heartfelt praise.

Noticias

✅️ TV FÚTBOL  ✅

✅️ NETFLIX  ✅

✅️ PELÍCULA ✅

❌️PC ❌

❌️TS3 ❌

✅️ DISCORD  ✅

✅️ NOTICIAS 17:00 ⏰

✅️ ANIME 17:00 ⏰

✅️ SPOTS  17:00 ⏰