Welcome Guest

[Rejected]Request Moderator GL | HERO SHIMA

GL HERO SHIMA

•  Nick: GL | HERO SHIMA
  •  Real name (Not mandatory to say it): ibrahim
  •  Age?: 19
  •  Where are you from?(country and city): egypt :TANTA
  •  Describe yourself (at least 30 words): player in free fire and player in counter strike member in csos
  •  Note some of your qualities: love sport very
  •  Tell us some of your defects: i don't Know
  •  Had you before any kind of responsabilities(describe it): no
  •  Which Games you play? and for how long (per-day)?(each of them): i play counter strike and Ea football 2023
  •  On which category/categories have you been active lately?(describe your activity): in discor streetzm and csos
  •  Which category/project you want to care off?: Help the forum and make the players love csos and interact here and tell us their problem and we will solve it
  •  How well you speak English?(and other languages): i can speak English and Arbic
  •  Do you use Discord? Do you active on our server CSOS?: yes
  •  For how long can you be active after you get accepted?(days, weeks, months, years):  +7 Years
  • Why you prefer to be staff here?: What's the special thing here? becuse i love csos And for me a wonderful forum
  •  Contact methods: in discord
  •  Last request link: i don't have

First of all you already been denied by multiple accounts secondly we specify requirements from what i see you are not very active on forum as well it against the rules making alts and applying from them im gonna have to deny this 

• Rep 1

N Powered Hosting - Get Services Today

0% Active 

Contra

KowVkuC.png         CSELITES 

KowVkuC.png

animated-arrow-image-0103.gif [HighLifeZM]  ▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一  animated-arrow-image-0103.gif  Founders animated-arrow-image-0103.gif)

animated-arrow-image-0103.gif [GLOBALZM]  ▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一  animated-arrow-image-0103.gif  Founders animated-arrow-image-0103.gif

image.gif.a1bbfeff5628b32f1ed645ad8f4e633e.gif

image.png.f88e87d59c77c237af7ab12e59f01053.png

Xh5B7a4.gif 88.99.226.248

2 hours ago, SON1K said:

First of all you already been denied by multiple accounts secondly we specify requirements from what i see you are not very active on forum as well it against the rules making alts and applying from them im gonna have to deny this 

Contra 

• Rep 1

✅️ TV FÚTBOL  ✅

✅️ NETFLIX  ✅

✅️ PELÍCULA ✅

❌️PC ❌

❌️TS3 ❌

✅️ DISCORD  ✅

✅️ NOTICIAS 17:00 ⏰

✅️ ANIME 17:00 ⏰

✅️ SPOTS  17:00 ⏰

• SON1K locked this topic
9 hours ago, SON1K said:

This says it all.

And besides, we are not going to accept someone who did not do any activity in the projects. 

Rejected.

• Rep 1

Member -> Moderator -> Super Moderator -> Supervisor -> Ex-Staff (Absent) -> Supervisor ->  Administrator -> Ex-Staff  ->  Administrator

• Douma changed the title to [Rejected]Request Moderator GL | HERO SHIMA